Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bozeman Happenings!

Heya! Here are three activism-y things going on in Bozeman when I'm here- if anyone from Bozeman wants to join me I'll be there!

The first thing is on May 3 and it's a presentation by Defenders of Wildlife- I hear there are treats involved and it will discuss the Defenders' work and what we can do to help! It's from 5:30 to 6:30 but I think there is some stuff going on after as well. I can't find the link to it (I deleted the email) but it looks cool.

On May 5th there is an amazing showing of four short TRUST films, live music, food, and talks at the emerson. 350.org (Bill Mckibben and others' organization) has dubbed May 5th the day to connect the dots- a day to piece together all of the "natural" disasters and show people what is happening and will continue to happen to the earth if we don't change. I'm really excited about this one- it's at 6:30. here is the link!
http://act.climatedots.org/event/impacts_en/2602/signup/?akid=&zip=59715&source=0#

Then there is David Cobb on May 7. He was a green party canidate who is now touring the U.S. with a group called move to amend which is the leading group patitioning to remove corprate personhood from the constitution. It's at the labor temple from 6-8 pm. here is the link:
http://movetoamend.org/events/bozeman-mt-move-amend-barnstorming-tour-david-cobb-creating-democracy-and-challenging

No comments:

Post a Comment