Saturday, December 17, 2011

Quick Videos on Losing Our Rights



So until I get my work done no more posts, but here is video about my last post. I really don't have time to research if it is just as scary as it seems with finals and such going on, but as far as I can tell yes, yes it is. It is this bad ladies and gents. Here is another video of a over-opinionated lady talking about the issue. HOWEVER i does have parts of Obama's speech. Oh, and here's a link to a good article about it! Sorry I don't have time to dig deeper, I wish I did too. Also, it doesn't help that no one really is covering it. It's all little blogs and youtube videos with less than 1,000 views. Anyways, write letters, make phone calls, look at real estate in Canada.... KIDDING. Stick around and turn this around!! Don't let it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment